The AC Guy LLC
Make sure your air conditioner is in top shape with year-round inspections, maintenance, and servicing.
Texas is hotter than anyone wants to face, so a functioning air conditioner is essential. We're here to help you get your AC system into shape for the summer so that you can get ready before summer hits. If your air conditioner is maintained correctly, you can assure that your system runs at peak performance just in time.
We recommend scheduling an appointment with our AC Maintenance Specialist today.
Our home air conditioning inspection includes an Air Conditioning Inspection for your home.
You don't have to be hot under the collar with air conditioning repair problems.
For a free air conditioner inspection and Tune-Up, call our Woodlands-area team of air conditioning experts today. In addition to repairing and replacing your system, our technicians guarantee complete customer satisfaction with every service we offer. We will carefully examine all of the essential components of your air conditioning system in our 28 point checklist.
The next time there's a heatwave, work on your system beforehand so you can be at ease knowing that it'll start up quickly.
A homeowner should always be able to perform some maintenance procedures on their AC system. You should change your air filter at least once every two months.
Your system is often stressed when you use old air filters, and that's what causes all kinds of issues. By replacing your air filter when it needs to be replaced, you can extend the life of your system for at least five years.
Plumbers' Formula 6 is also available to remove algae from your condensate drain and prevent new growth within it. It should be used every four to six months.
Our AC Maintenance
We ensure that your system remains in optimal running condition year-round by performing our 28-point inspection and tune-up services. Your AC unit will be inspected by our technicians if there is an issue before it causes damage to other elements of your HVAC system.
Over 10 Years
- Inspect insulation for conditioning and levels
- Inspect air filters to ensure air quality
- Inspect outdoor condenser coil
- Inspect the blower wheel
- Inspect and test condensate drain line
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Clean and check the thermostat
- Clean the condensing coil
- Inspect air ducts for leaks and sizing
- Check the metering device
- Check supply air temperature
- Check temperature drops
- Check return air temperature
- Check wet tub temperature
- Check and tighten loose connections, wire sizes, and disconnect box
- Check operation service valves
- Test amperage of the compressor
- Test the start component and capacitor voltage
- Check relays and contactors
- Measure suction line temperature
- Measure discharge pressure
- Measure discharge temperature
- Measure air that enters the outdoor coil
- Measure subcool and superheat
- Measure suction pressure
- Check for the fan motor and compressor current
- Evaluate efficiency and condition of unit
- Check refrigerant charge
Plumbers Formula 6 will help prevent Condensate Line Stoppages!
Plumbers Formula 6 was developed for your unit and is specially formulated to clear the accumulation of organic matter and algae. Ask for Plumbers Formula 6 today and get your free unit inspection!